You would receive concept design like those designs above in next 48 hours. I already have all the necessary details to start with the project, you provided it during the estimating phase.
I can start with work right now. For each task, I give you a precise estimate first. I can deliver 20 hours first week. I can deliver 40 hours in each next week. You can choose how you wish to communicate and other small things that make your experience unique.
Closed on Saturdays and Sundays. A small deposit is required. You will receive invoice and payment link where you can pay with PayPal, credit card, wire transfer, SEPA and TransferWise.
Below is an explanation of my design process. It's used on a real client project. It starts with a client sharing basic info and websites he likes. Based on that I create concept design. You can read how client responded to the concept and how next few design iterations were made until we nailed it.
Client: We got some feedback.
We want to stick with the structure of the current website. www.postex.com.
a couple remarks about your proposal:
1. current homepage title: Please change it to //Conversational documents// instead of experience the......
2. The homepage needs more color, it's not better than the current one. Please surprise us.
3. We want to see a new eyecatching illustration instead of the phone with the watch.
So in short: Focus on the homepage, and keep the current structure. So please send a new proposal for the homepage.
Client: It's getting better. Contrast and colors little bit fresher.
1. Block1 (homeblock)
Nice but need more contrast/backgroundpattern for example and/or dialog/conversation icons on the right. Would be nice to have the block connected to the block below. Ala stripe for example
Idea is good. Please use for the Illustration a more flat iphone mockup ala stripe is using and try to let it look like an conversation. (payment, message, etc icons for example)
Add shadow? gradient, more detail?
Client: We like the concept of it. It's always in the details.
1. The gradient to purple is not the way to go. Stay with the blue colors probably.
2. The use of a pattern gives it more detail. The example in the shared shutterstock collection is noisy but it's just an idea.
3. The illustation on the homepage would be nice if we can have the illustrated girl with conversation icons around her. (see icons in shutterstock collection)
4. We like the lining you did on the first block. Can you make it like the Postex logo? so with a little curve in the end?
5. add a // New: News ticker News ticker even > // on the homeblock (ala stripe)
6. Please no perspective on iphone in second block. Maybe better to use a ipad. maybe a combination ala stripe.
7. no gradiant in newsarticles. Please add some more detail with lines, or schadows
Client: Its getting into the right direction.
We like it better every time.
1. Postex logo little bit smaller.
2. Color blue a bit darker.
3. The New bar tiny bit smaller
4. The second sentence please remove //optimal delivery// so we make it 2 rows.
5. Please make another variation on the illustration about conversation. See previous email.
Nice and better!
Little pattern as well?
Little to basic
How to scrol, show the last one fading?
Client: That's it.
Do you have the final PSD file for us?